Peek-A-Boo Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
Peek-A-Boo Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
Why You'll Love Our Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
- PERFECT FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - EVXO Foundations are Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free with Natural Ingredients that never clog your pores. This long lasting formula will accentuate your natural beauty!
- ALL DAY WEAR - Our all natural organic liquid foundation offers smooth application with a dewey, non-greasy finish.
- BUILDABLE COVERAGE - Keep your look light and natural or layer up to medium coverage to cover problem areas with this buildable vegan foundation!
Why choose our Gluten-Free Foundation?
Our best-selling organic & gluten-free liquid foundation is formulated to not only even out your skin and keep you looking natural and glowing, but it also improves your skin while you wear it with skin helping ingredients like thyme and chamomile. This vegan foundation also includes gluten-free vitamin E, which is rare in cosmetics as most of the time vitamin E is taken from wheat ingredients. We’d hate for someone with celiac disease to miss out on this best selling product, which is exactly why we created our gluten-free foundation and an entire line of beautiful gluten free cosmetics!
Vegan Mineral Foundation
Even the most perfect of skin can have textural issues, and EVXO’s All Natural and Organic Foundation formula is designed to help you even out those issues while maintaining your natural beauty and covering problem areas. Full coverage foundations can give you an awful mask-like look, so we offer a foundation that will act as your second skin! Our organic foundation will give you the perfect natural fit your skin needs so you can look and feel like the best version of yourself!
Healthy Ingredients For Healthy Cosmetics
Here are a few of the key ingredients we use in our organic mineral foundation formula and how they benefit your skin:
Chamomile is a key ingredient in our vegan foundation and is very strongly anti-inflammatory, it is particularly suited to sensitive skin types that are prone to inflammation.
Proven in recent studies to be more effective than prescription creams at treating blemishes caused by an acne bacterium!
Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body which play a large part in the aging process.
All About Our Packaging
- More Eco-Friendly - EVXO is always pushing to utilize the most cutting edge sustainable packaging choices. Our new bottles are made of sturdy recyclable glass topped with a sustainably farmed wood dropper.
- Better Control - Many foundation bottles on the market today come with pumps that pump a set amount, meaning you don’t have control over how much product comes out of the bottle. With our push button droppers, you can easily dispense the exact amount you need, saving you product and money.
- Hygienic - Our bottles utilize a push button dropper for product application. Using the pipette you can place the product directly onto your face, your foundation application tool, or simply your hands depending on how you personally choose to apply your foundation.
- Get every last drop! - Our bottles are designed so that the tip of the dropper fits perfectly into a small notch in the bottom of the bottle. This ensures that you get as much product as possible out of your purchase. With poorly designed packaging like pump bottles you could lose as much as 10-15% of the product inside the packaging when you throw it away, or, just as bad, need to break the bottle apart to access the last portion. No more!
Rave Reviews for EVXO Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
"I love this foundation! I used to only use mineral powders, but found that I wasn't getting enough coverage. This is my first natural foundation, and I have to say it is wonderful! It provides wonderful coverage with a perfect glow and no smearing. I love the smell too, it is a light candy/vanilla smell. I finally feel put together and it lasts all day!
"Will keep ordering because it smells like a cross between vanilla ice cream & fresh baked oatmeal cookies! Heavenly! I have light skin & wasn't sure whether to order Bisque or Nude. I got Nude, which looked dark in the bottle but it's perfect. Goes on creamy smooth. Absolutely love it."
"I love this liquid foundation. The coverage is excellent & makes my skin glow. I had been looking for a foundation that was organic, cruelty free & made with organic substances. I'm thankful I found this product & will definitely be wearing it for the foreseeable future."
INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Glycerine, *Chamomile Hydrosol (Matricaria Recutita), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Lecithin, , *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Boron Nitride, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Squalane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, *Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract , Vanilla Planifolia. [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). (*Certified Organic)
INGREDIENTS:*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Glycerine, *Chamomile Hydrosol (Matricaria Recutita), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Lecithin, , *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Boron Nitride, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Squalane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, *Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract , Vanilla Planifolia. [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). (*Certified Organic)
Love this foundation! I'm always cautious about what goes on my skin and after reading the ingredients of this foundation I was very hopeful. Not only are the ingredients good for your skin, but the foundation actually works. It gives me enough coverage but not so much that it looks cakey, and it's definitely buildable. Your skin will look flawless and natural and for me, it lasts all day. I recommend using a setting powder and a finishing spray like Mario Badescu works great. Worth every penny! :)
P.S. I love the new packaging!
Ive used this foundation for over two years, I love it! It doesn’t clog pores, goes on smooth, smells wonderful but most of all it’s natural! Thank you
I love this foundation! It goes on my skin smoothly, smells lovely, and still looks nice at the end of the day! I have never really been satisfied with drugstore foundations and I've been trying to switch to more natural makeup products. I was drawn to this foundation because it is rather affordable (most other natural foundations that I've found are closer to $40) and EVXO uses eco-friendly packaging. My skin is quite pale, so I typically look for the lightest shade I can find in a foundation. I purchased this foundation in Alabaster and it is light enough for my skin while still leaving some natural color in my face so I don't look too pale. I blend the foundation with concealer for acne coverage and this works well. The 1 fl oz bottle lasted me almost 2 months and I wear makeup every day. I will definitely be buying this again!
I purchased the bamboo color about a year ago and it was the perfect match for me. I was told by the Evxo team that it’s now been renamed desert sand. The colors aren’t identical, similar but not exact. I tried returning it and they told me they don’t accept returns ever. That’s both bad business and not how they used to operate. I know because I once purchased their original Cork foundation and didn’t like it enough so I was able to get a refund AND I was told I could keep it. I later purchased bamboo which was perfect for me. Unfortunately the way they now operate and these new revised products are not something I would ever support and purchase again.
I love the new bottle. It is so much easier to control how much foundation is used with much less waste. Great redesign. I also changed to "Sea Shell" and find it a better match for my complexion than "Nude".