Duo Concealer/Organic Highlighter Pencil
Why You'll Love Our Concealer/Highlighter Pencil
- PERFECT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN- This organic highlighter formula is free of toxins and harmful chemicals that dry and irritate skin and eyes. Our vegan duo concealer/highlighter pencil is designed to improve your skin while simultaneously keeping you looking flawless!
- MULTIPLE USES - Our cruelty free highlighter is two sided so you can conceal and highlight at the same time. Creamy and easy to apply.
- FULL COVERAGE - Full coverage organic concealer that helps you cover problem areas such as acne and red skin pigmentation.
- Made in the USA | Organic | Vegan | Cruelty-free | Gluten-Free | Natural Cosmetics
Why Choose Our Organic Concealer/Highlighter Pencil?
EVXO's Duo Concealer/Highlighter Pencil gives you two amazing products in one convenient package. Unlike other brands pencil products, our concealer and organic highlighter isn’t dry or chalky. You’ll find that our vegan concealer is fantastic for covering under eye circles and problem areas, while the cruelty free highlighter looks stunning on your cupids bow and cheekbones! The organic, paraben-free ingredients make it so the product glides on smoothly and doesn’t clog your pores. It’s also small enough to keep in any purse or wallet for touch ups!
Rave Reviews for EVXO Duo Organic Concealer/Highlighter Pencil
Bought this for my daughter because she has sensitive skin and she really liked this pencil. Easy to apply. Both concealer/highlighter colors worked well. Highly recommend and will buy again. Also purchased the liquid mineral foundation for her and she was very happy with it and was surprised by the coverage and no irritation."
"I use it to highlight underneath my brow bone to make my brows pop. It’s also handy when I have a spot that needs covering!"
"This pencil is amazing, and really covers well. I have one dark spot and a few breakouts on my neck and it works great. Couldn't ask for more."
I love the ease of this product. 1st time buyer, but will purchase again for sure. It's so much easier to just have a permanent pencil then some kind of liquid that runs down your face. I'm at that stage of hot flashes, so this really had helped! Plus, I use around eyes and have very sensitive skin. This had been awesome! Even put on age spot on my chest with some setting powder and it didn't wear away or disappears onto clothes."
How to Use
How to Use Our Concealer/Highlighter Pencil
- Organic Concealer Side - Covers acne spots, Under eye circles, Unwanted redness, On top of eyelids to cover veins. Pairs beautifully with our organic foundation.
- Organic Highlighter Side - Apply to bridge of nose, cupids bow, chin, cheek bones, over and under brows, inner corner of eyes
Ingredients: Candelilla Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresine Wax, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbate Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 7789), FD&C Yellow No 5 Al Lake, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, CI 77492, C.I.77491)
Candelilla Wax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceresine Wax, Castor (Ricinus Communis) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbate Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 7789), FD&C Yellow No 5 Al Lake, Iron Oxide (CI 77499, CI 77492, C.I.77491)
Duo Concealer/Organic Highlighter Pencil
I bought this as a gift for my daughter, but tried it out for fun. I have been using the same liquid concealer for probably 20 years and have been happy with it. After trying this, I am switching. When I use my current concealer for my under-eye circles, I've noticed that when I smile and scrunch up my eyes you can see where I've "painted" the concealer; it's also tricky to put on just right before the concealer dries and becomes blotchy. With the pencil, it went on smoothly and looked like I was wearing nothing at all. It also stayed put fantastically, is made from good ingredients, and is cruelty-free to boot! I'm sold (when I wasn't even looking for concealer for myself).
I have bought this concealer 2 times and will continue to buy. I was use to using liquid, so at first I was unsure how it would work to cover blemishes or marks (I'm acne-prone). I don't wear a ton of makeup so I wanted something natural and this works nice to cover marks and blemishes. I use my finger to blend or if I have more time I take a small thin brush and apply.
Love having this tool to make my morning makeup routine easier - long lasting and great quality!
Love the shades and it’s