Vegan Liquid Lipstick
Why You'll Love Our Vegan Liquid to Matte Lipsticks
- Long-Lasting Matte Lipstick - Accentuate your lip shape with this vegan lipstick that lasts up to 16 hours
- Waterproof Formula - This velvety formula is designed to be waterproof, enhancing its wear
- No Cracks - This liquid lipstick gives you full-looking lips with no budge or cracks in the application
- Cruelty-Free Cosmetics - EVXO is cruelty-free bunny certified to ensure the health of our furry friends
- Vegan, Gluten-Free, Sulfate-Free, and Paraben-Free
Why choose our Organic Liquid Lipsticks?
EVXO Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick formula is lightweight, applies easily and precisely with a matte finish, and provides full coverage you can wear comfortably all day. This waterproof formula does not bleed or feather.
What You'll Get With Our Gluten-Free Liquid Lipsticks
Long-Lasting Coverage - This formula is lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear!
Stays in Place - You won’t experience any budge or cracking in your lipstick once applied
4 Versatile Colors to Choose From - Starting with four shades, choose one or all for versatile makeup looks!
How to use our Liquid Lipstick
- Step one: Make sure you don't have any dead skin cells visible on your lips, as liquid lipstick will make it more apparent.
- Step two: Moisturize! Once your lips are free of dead skin, make sure to apply chapstick to the lips and blot off excess. Liquid lipsticks are inherently drying, so this will help keep your lips hydrated.
- Step three: Apply your lipstick starting from the inner corner of your lips.
We Care About Sustainability
EVXO is constantly working to reduce waste associated with our vegan organic cosmetics. In order to accomplish that, we've elected not to use clamshell packaging or any additional plastic on this product beyond the container, and the bag Amazon requires for shipping. Good for the Planet, Good for the animals, Good for your lashes!
How to Use
How to use our Liquid Lipstick
Step one: Make sure you don't have any dead skin cells visible on your lips, as liquid lipstick will make it more apparent. If you need a great lip scrub, go here
- Moisturize! Once your lips are free of dead skin, make sure to apply chapstick to the lips and blot off excess. Liquid lipsticks are inherently drying, so this will help keep your lips hydrated.
- Apply starting from the inner corner of your lips.
Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Kaolin, Synthetic Beeswax, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Petrolatum, Silica Silylate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Propylene Carbonate, Octyldodecanol, Phenoxyethanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Flavor, Propylene Carbonate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, May Contain (+/- ): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492), D&C Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850:2), FD&C Yellow No.6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), FD&C Yellow No 5 Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850:1), FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090:2).