Prep and Primer Pore Smoothing Serum
Why You'll Love Our Organic Primer Serum
This organic primer is the perfect smoothing serum for a poreless finish! Use this product under your foundation for flawless application, or wear it by itself as a skin serum!
Your skin is your largest organ. Be conscious of what you put inside it.
Our organic and vegan primer is 100% natural, formulated with botanical ingredients that not only prime your skin but improve your skin while you wear it. With continued use, you’ll notice your pores shrinking before your eyes!
Perfect match for any foundation
Whether you prefer liquid, cream, or powder foundation, this priming serum acts as a perfect base. While this product is best paired with EVXO’s Organic Peek-A-Boo Liquid Mineral Foundation, feel free to use it with whatever foundation you prefer! Creamy and blendable while still being hydrating for the skin, this primer is easily the best primer on Amazon today.
HIGHEST QUALITY WITH THE HIGHEST BENEFITS
Our formula is jam-packed with certified organic botanicals and antioxidants that help nourish, protect & promote healthy radiant skin.
Our incredible priming serum is formulated with certified organic botanical ingredients and antioxidants that hydrate, protect and heal your skin, leaving your skin looking better than ever. This formula will:
- Smooth and hydrate your skin, reducing the appearance of pores
- Provide a barrier between your skin and your makeup so that it can’t clog your pores
- Reduce redness
- Prevent signs of aging thanks to the anti-aging ingredients
- Reduce fine lines
What skin types are compatible with this primer?
This priming serum is a solution for:
Dryness - This priming serum is a lotion consistency to keep the skin hydrated and smooth throughout the day. Wearing this priming serum over your daily moisturizer will help to reduce any dry patches.
Redness - Ingredients included in this primer like Aloe, Oregano, and Rosemary help to soothe inflamed skin and reduce redness.
Fine lines and wrinkles - This Primer reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, with or without foundation!
What else you need to know:
This product is:
All About Our Packaging
- More Eco-Friendly - EVXO is always pushing to utilize the most cutting-edge sustainable packaging choices. This packaging is made with recyclable plastic.
- Hygienic - Our bottles utilize a pump bottle for product application. Using the pump you can place the product directly onto your face, your foundation application tool, or simply your hands depending on how you personally choose to apply your foundation.
- Get every last drop! - With an air-tight seal, you get every bit of product out of this pump bottle!
How to Use
How to Use Our Organic Vegan Liquid Foundation
- Apply to the face using your hands, a beauty sponge, or a brush of your choosing!
- Prep your skin! Make sure your skin is clean and hydrated prior to applying the priming serum. Wait for approximately 5 minutes after washing your face before applying makeup products to ensure that your moisturizer has properly settled.
Aqua (Water), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Squalane, *Glycerin, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Rosa Mosqueta (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Cinnamomum Zeylancum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract. (*Certified Organic).
I use this primer with or without makeup. It’s a great product to firm/tighten pores!
I like both my primer and foundation and blush. The foundation blends well. I don't like how the way it dispenses however. It comes out slow or not at all. I use a qtip.
Love the way this primer makes my skin feel! The longer I use your products the better my skin looks!
After seeing the picture with the orange I had to try this primer serum. Also, I'd never before heard of a primer that was also a skin serum so that was fascinating. I can say after a few weeks of testing, this stuff has actually improved the discoloration in my skin and my EVXO foundation goes on smoother! Really excited about this, thanks for another great product to add to my routine <3