Peek-A-Boo Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
- PERFECT FOR A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE - EVXO Foundations are Certified Organic, Gluten-Free, Vegan and Cruelty-Free with Natural Ingredients that never clog your pores. This long-lasting formula will accentuate your natural beauty!
- ALL DAY WEAR - Our all natural organic liquid foundation offers smooth application with a dewy, non-greasy finish.
- BUILDABLE COVERAGE - Keep your look light and natural or layer up to medium coverage to cover problem areas with this buildable vegan foundation!
Why choose our Gluten-Free Foundation?
Our best-selling organic & gluten-free liquid foundation is formulated to not only even out your skin and keep you looking natural and glowing, but it also improves your skin while you wear it with skin helping ingredients like thyme and chamomile. This vegan foundation also includes gluten-free vitamin E, which is rare in cosmetics as most of the time vitamin E is taken from wheat ingredients. We’d hate for someone with celiac disease to miss out on this best selling product, which is exactly why we created our gluten-free foundation and an entire line of beautiful gluten-free cosmetics!
Vegan Mineral Foundation
Even the most perfect of skin can have textural issues, and EVXO’s All Natural and Organic Foundation formula is designed to help you even out those issues while maintaining your natural beauty and covering problem areas. Full coverage foundations can give you an awful mask-like look, so we offer a foundation that will act as your second skin! Our organic foundation will give you the perfect natural fit your skin needs so you can look and feel like the best version of yourself!
Healthy Ingredients For Healthy Cosmetics
Here are a few of the key ingredients we use in our organic mineral foundation formula and how they benefit your skin:
Chamomile is a key ingredient in our vegan foundation and is very strong anti-inflammatory, it is particularly suited to sensitive skin types that are prone to inflammation.
Proven in recent studies to be more effective than prescription creams at treating blemishes caused by an acne bacterium!
Vitamin E oil works to block free radicals from the body which plays a large part in the aging process.
All About Our Packaging
- More Eco-Friendly - EVXO is always pushing to utilize the most cutting edge sustainable packaging choices. Our new bottles are made of sturdy recyclable glass topped with a sustainably farmed wood dropper.
- Better Control - Many foundation bottles on the market today come with pumps that pump a set amount, meaning you don’t have control over how much product comes out of the bottle. With our push-button droppers, you can easily dispense the exact amount you need, saving you product and money.
- Hygienic - Our bottles utilize a push button dropper for product application. Using the pipette you can place the product directly onto your face, your foundation application tool, or simply your hands depending on how you personally choose to apply your foundation.
- Get every last drop! - Our bottles are designed so that the tip of the dropper fits perfectly into a small notch in the bottom of the bottle. This ensures that you get as much product as possible out of your purchase. With poorly designed packaging like pump bottles you could lose as much as 10-15% of the product inside the packaging when you throw it away, or, just as bad, need to break the bottle apart to access the last portion. No more!
How to Use
How to Use Our Organic Vegan Liquid Foundation
- While it's by no means required, we would recommend using the foundation with a beauty blender or beauty blender like product. Applying the foundation with a wet sponge gives it a fresh, glowing finish. If you prefer your foundation matte, then feel free to ignore this step! Applying it with just your fingers is also fine, but you will get less coverage that way.
- Prep your skin! Make sure your skin is clean and hydrated before application to prevent clogging your pores. Wait for approximately 5 minutes after washing your face before applying makeup products to ensure that your moisturizer has properly settled.
- Lastly, decide what type of finish you would like! If you prefer a matte finish, apply whatever powder you prefer on top of your foundation. But if a dewy finish is your thing, we've got you covered. Just leave your foundation as is!
*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), *Glycerine, *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Boron Nitride, Candelilla Wax, Squalane, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), *Chamomile Hydrosol (Matricaria Recutita), Lecithin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia, *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract,*Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extact, [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). *Certified Organic
INGREDIENTS:*Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Water (Aqua), Glycerine, *Chamomile Hydrosol (Matricaria Recutita), *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearic Acid, Lecithin, , *Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Boron Nitride, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Squalane, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, *Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract , Vanilla Planifolia. [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499). (*Certified Organic)
Rave Reviews for EVXO Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation
"I love this foundation! I used to only use mineral powders but found that I wasn't getting enough coverage. This is my first natural foundation, and I have to say it is wonderful! It provides wonderful coverage with a perfect glow and no smearing. I love the smell too, it is a light candy/vanilla smell. I finally feel put together and it lasts all day!
"Will keep ordering because it smells like a cross between vanilla ice cream & fresh baked oatmeal cookies! Heavenly! I have light skin & wasn't sure whether to order Bisque or Nude. I got Nude, which looked dark in the bottle but it's perfect. Goes on creamy smooth. Absolutely love it."
"I love this liquid foundation. The coverage is excellent & makes my skin glow. I had been looking for a foundation that was organic, cruelty free & made with organic substances. I'm thankful I found this product & will definitely be wearing it for the foreseeable future."
I seriously don’t know what I would do without this product. I have tried almost every natural foundation on the market and this is hands down the best you can buy. Down to ingredients and coverage this is it. I have really bad hyper pigmentation and this leaves my skin looking flawless and dewy. And when I take it off my skin isn’t bothered and I have incredibly sensitive skin. For the price and ingredients you cannot find better foundation on the market. Kudos to whoever came up with this formula cuz it’s a winner!
I only gave it 4 stars because they need a wider range of skin tones. I'm right in between sea pear and desert sand so neither are quite my shade. It's also because both are for skin with cool undertones and I'm a warm. Other than that, they earned the 4 stars because this foundation lasts all day at work (lots of physical activity), doesn't give me acne, and looks natural. It also smells great, love the vanilla.
Great coverage! Love organic ingredients. Smell is a bit overwhelming.
Natural and fresh looking. Suitable for seborrheic dermatitis.
This foundation is light but covers well enough to smooth my discoloration. So far, I haven’t had any negative reactions, and I have sensitive, fair skin. I wish their was a more precise color Chart .