Organic Brow Pomade
Why You'll Love Our Organic Brow Pomade
- EVEN OUT SPARSE BROWS - Use this pigmented all-natural and organic brow pomade to define and shape your brows with an angled brush for precise lines and perfect eyebrows. This organic eye makeup exceeds an eyebrow powders ability to lock your brows into place for all day wear!
- ALL IN ONE FORMULA - This cruelty free Brow Pomade is perfect for those who tend to use multiple brow products to achieve their desired look. Our pomade combines the effects of powder, pencil and gel to save you both time and money while maintaining your natural beauty and accentuating beautiful eyes.
- PERFECT FOR EVERY SKIN TYPE - This organic makeup product is designed to be gentle on sensitive skin. With three versatile shades, our vegan brow pomade works perfectly in anyone’s organic makeup kit!
- A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY - This small pot of cruelty free brow pomade is guaranteed to last you months! Lightly dab your brush into the pot, outline your brows and use a spoolie to brush the product through. Your brows will be locked into place with no need for touch ups!
Why Choose Our Vegan Brow Pomade?
Did you know your eyebrows are one of main the focal points of your face? As they are one of the most prominent features on your face, you’ll want to give your eyebrows the time and attention they deserve. Fortunately you can save yourself some of that time with our Natural and Organic Eyebrow Pomade!
Our vegan brow pomade acts as a three in one product for simple and easy application. Forget buying a powder, pencil and gel to achieve the perfect eyebrow, we’ve got you covered!
Unlike messy powders and dry pencil products, this organic makeup comes in a click and lock container to make sure the eye makeup is tightly sealed and maintains its moisture to avoid drying out your skin. EVXO’s Organic Eyebrow Pomade Wax is highly pigmented so a little goes a very long way! This pot of pomade is guaranteed to last you months whether you like a natural brow or if you prefer to go more heavy handed for a bold look!
Rave Reviews for EVXO Organic Brow Pomade Wax
"Very nice color that looks very natural. Goes on easily and best of all, it has non-toxic ingredients."
"I don't know how to properly describe this product but the first word that comes to mind is "soft." The color pay grade is excellent but when you smooth it out a little it becomes almost air-brush like. It blends out really easily, and the color just looks so pretty and soft. I find it easier to apply."
"This shapes my brows and keeps them in place all day. Definitely a new staple product!"
How to Use
How to use our Organic Brow Pomade
- Step 1: Begin by combing your eyebrows with a brow spoolie.
- Step 2: Use an angled brow brush to apply an outline of the brow with the Vegan Brow Pomade. This allows a more precise application.
- Step 3: Once you have your outline, brush upwards from the bottom outline until the pomade fills in your brows. Use your brush to fill in any sparse areas that need extra attention.
- Step 4: After you are done filling in color, comb through your brows with a clean spoolie to remove excess color to achieve a desired, natural look.
Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), *Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, *Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, *Cinnamomum Zeylancum (Cinnamon) Bark Extract *Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, *Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Root Extract, [+/- May Contain]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) (*Certified Organic Ingredent)
I have sensitive acne prone skin and I'm almost 50. Ugh to acne! I started breaking out on my browline (wtf!). So far I love this pomade for my brows. I use a small angled brush with a small sponge on the end and lightly apply and it works great. I was using Elf and I like this better! I have not broke out since I stared using on my brows. WHOA! I also use EVXO foundation when we go out on weekends or special events. I mix some of my moisturizer with their foundation since I tend to be dry/yet oily and it works great and looks like real skin.
It’s a little liquidy and difficult to stay in place but layered, it does the job well
I really like this brow Pomade! As a first time user I really didn’t know what to expect. This went on light and added just the right amount of coverage filling in my brows. It lasted all day and washed right off. Definitely recommend!
Love the way it goes on and stays on! Much easier than using a brow pencil!
works great. not too heavy or dark.